ELIZABETH K. SNYDER: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR & INTAKE COORDINATOR | 219-805-0414
The LRH non-profit corporation operates a male and a female, non-denominational residential sober living home. LRH is for those who are committed to making permanent changes in their lives, but are not quite ready to live alone. Transitional housing is often a very crucial part of long term recovery success. (We do not provide medical or clinical services.) The LRH has only one mission: To Save Lives!
We are grateful for the opportunity and proud to serve and to provide suffering addicts and alcoholics with lots of care, support, and education in a friendly atmosphere. Our organization wants our clients to fully experience and enjoy the miracle of recovery from their active addiction.
• Amenities include Room and Board including, free use of washer and dryer.(dormitory shared room)
• One hot meal per day prepared by kitchen staff. (Residents responsible for preparing food - for breakfast/lunch)
• Numerous local outside AA/ NA/ Alanon 12step meetings, celebrate recovery meetings and many other sober functions.
• Various time commitment LRH programs:3 month /6 month/9 month/1 year- Beth Snyder's “Sobriety School”Courses and One-on-One sober coaching with staff and approved sponsor also ask about our new L.I.R.T. - (Lighthouse Intensive Residential Treatment.)
• New AdvancedMRT Courses (Moral Reconation Therapy) offered to clients for an additional charge- which is an evidence-based therapy and registered with SAMSHA. (Clients receive a certificate and an MRT coin upon graduation.
• Sober functions including dances, dinners, picnics, bowling, workshops, holiday and special events.
• Daily /weekly chores and 17weekly recovery hours as part of learning a “Living Sober” lifestyle.
• Local employment for felons and all residents – (Lafayette City Bus Transport passes $1 per day)
• 24/7 monitoring by our “live in” House Staff and ADT security system.
• Random and regular U/A Drug & Alcohol breathalyzer testing coupled with daily progress reports.
• Student friendly environment – 10 minutes on bus from Purdue University & Ivy Tech.
• Home Detention is allowed(you must pay for your monthly phone and separate detention fees)
• Local Access to “Riggs Clinic” for discounted medical and dental services – Local access to I.O.P. is sponsored by outside mental health establishments.(example:Wabash Valley)
• We encourage our clients to take natural vitamins & walk for exercise as a part of a “holistic” approach to their early recovery.
• Residents are able to join or visit the Lafayette YMCA or YWCA free of charge.
• Columbia Park is right around the corner, where our residents can visit the free zoo, enjoy some fun at the water park, or just stop by for some world famous frozen custard. Also available is a large baseball stadium, playgrounds, duck pond, picnic areas/shelters. Park and zoo are FREE of charge!
• Murdock park is just down the street with a free disc golf course, and free popular sledding hill.
>Low Cost billiards and bowling all in sober environment at Purdue University Union Hall
"We are not a glum lot" - *Alcoholics Anonymous
LAFAYETTE - MALE FACILITY: 2525 Kossuth Street Lafayette, Indiana 47904
LAFAYETTE - FEMALE FACILITY: 2525 1/2 Kossuth Street Lafayette, Indiana 47904