LIGHTHOUSE RECOVERY HOME FOR THE TRI-COUNTY AREA, INC.
ELIZABETH K. SNYDER: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR-INTAKE COORDINATOR - 219-805-0414 The LRH non-profit corporation operates three separate, non-denominational residential sober living homes. These facilities are for those who have met all requirements for moving forward in their lives, but are not quite ready to live alone. Transitional housing is often a very crucial part of long term recovery success. (We do not provide medical or clinical services.)
The LRH has only one mission: To Save Lives!
We are proud to provide recovering addicts and alcoholics with lots of care, support, and education in a friendly atmosphere in order for them to fully experience and enjoy the miracle of recovery from their active addiction.
We are a self-supported non-profit organization, and we have a one-time admission fee of $200 and our service fees are $150 per week ($350.00 at intake).
Amenities include: A 3 Arm Recovery Center: Corrections/ MRT, 12steps, Faith.
• Room and Board including, free use of washer and dryer.
• One hot meal per day prepared by kitchen staff. (Residents responsible for food - breakfast/lunch)
• Free Wi-Fi, long distance phone, and cable T.V., computer lab, resident lounge & kitchen.
· Numerous inside/outside local AA/NA/CA/Alanon 12step meetings and functions.
· Our own 90 Day to 12-month “Sobriety School”Course and One-on-One sober coaching with staff and approved sponsor.
· Our NEW” CHRISTIANITY 101”, and the faith based “CELEBRATE RECOVERY”
· NewMRT Course (Moral Reconation Therapy) Evidence-based and registered with SAMSHA.
• Sober functions including dances, dinners, picnics, bowling, workshops, holiday and special events.
• Daily /weekly chores and 16 weekly recovery hours as part of learning a “Living Sober” lifestyle.
• Local employment for felons and all residents – (Lafayette City Bus Transport passes $1 per day)
• 24/7 monitoring by our “live in” House Staff and ADT security system.
• Random and regular U/A Drug & Alcohol breathalyzer testing coupled with daily progress reports.
• Student friendly environment – 10 minutes on bus from Purdue University & Ivy Tech.
• Home Detention is allowed(you must pay for your monthly phone and separate detention fees)
• Local Access to “Riggs Clinic” for discounted or free medical services – Local access to I.O.P.
• We encourage our clients to take natural vitamins & walk for exercise as a part of a “holistic” approach-also- local access to discount or free-counseling, resumes, and also GED services.
*Residents are encouraged to join or visit our Lafayette YMCA or YWCA or other local fitness centers, which have many support programs along with, exercise equipment, a sports center, tennis courts, gym, whirlpool, sauna and pool.
LAFAYETTE-MALE FACILITY: 22 Male clients - Shared Rooms 2525 Kossuth Street Lafayette, Indiana 47905 LAFAYETTE-FEMALE FACILITY: 12 Female clients 2525 1/2 Kossuth Street Lafayette, Indiana 47905
Monticello: Female Facility :12 Female Clients - Shared Rooms 226 N. Railroad Street Monticello, Indiana 47906